Changing the country Google play is associated with always posed a challenge. With below guide, it finally worked.
By the way, all kinds of market unblocker and market enabler apks did not work. Changing the billing address and the delivery address also did not work out. Faking ips and using sim cards of that country is also not sufficient.
If you’re having issues viewing your intended country’s Play Store and would like to change your default payment method or update an existing billing address in Google Wallet, please use the following steps:
1) Sign into your Google Wallet account to manage your payment methods (https://wallet.google.com/manage/paymentMethods)
2) Delete all of your payment methods from Google Wallet, and only add a card to one with a billing address located inside your desired country
3) Open the Play Store and navigate to any item available for download
4) Click to begin a download until you reach the „Accept and buy“ screen (no need to complete the purchase)
5) Close the Play Store and clear data for the Google Play Store application (Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Clear Data) or clear your browser cache
6) Re-open the Play Store. You should now see the Play Store that matches your default payment instrument’s billing country.
If you haven’t yet added a payment method to your account for the first time, please add a card directly from the Play Store with a billing address that matches your intended country location. Then, follow steps 3 through 6 to show your intended country’s Play Store.
I have to add that the play store still shows prices in another currency – Lao kips, in my case. However, when I purchase an app, it correctly shows the price in euro in the following window. Yay.